No, Electricity and water is not included in the rent. The price for electricity and water will be charged at check-out.
Yes. Leave your laundry in the Reception or the Restaurant before 12 pm (noon) and it will be ready to pick up at 2 pm the following day.
Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Regrettably pets of all sizes are not allowed at Thailandresort to ensure comfort of other guests.
Yes, Thailandresort requires 25% deposit for reservations and the remaining 75% will be paid upon arrival.
Hua Hin has a tropical climate with temperatures that remain nice and warm throughout the year. The year begins with the dry season (December - April), before the monsoon arrives in May. Rain ease somewhat from June to August before the heaviest rain begin in September and continue through November.
Yes we provide baby cribs upon request at a charge of 100 THB / night.
Yes we have Internet at Thailandresort. Since Internet is a luxury in Thailand the speed and quality can´t be compared with the Internet in Europe or many other places.
It takes approximately 3 hours from Bangkok Airport to Thailandresort. You can book your transportation when you make your Villa reservation, or contact us by email. To read more about our transportation please visit http://thailandresort.co.th/home/about-us/facilities/transportation/
At Thailandresort you are not just buying or renting a house, you are getting so much more for your money. This is what is included in your maintenance fee: - Property insurance (not inventories) - Gardening and cleaning of the common surfaces - Fee access to our Fitness Gym - 4 Community Pools - Monthly Pest Control - Monthly cleaning and inspections of the house when the house isn´t inhabited - Security
This is what is included in your rent: - Property insurance (not inventories) - Gardening and cleaning of the common surfaces - Fee access to our Fitness Gym - 4 Community Pools - Security
Our first part of Thailand Resort is called Baan Pauo and consists of 26 houses. Baan Pauo was completed in 2006. Our second component that was completed in 2008 is called Baan Olivia and consists of 12 luxury 2½ story Villas. Our third and largest part is called Baan Felicia and was completed in 2010 and consists of 46 houses, a restaurant, a large swimming pool, volleyball court and a state-of-the-art Plexipave tennis court. A hotel with 12 suites were built in 2014.
Once you have completed your reservation you will come to the payment page. Thailandresort requires 25% deposit when you make a reservations and the remaining 75% will be paid upon arrival. The payment is secured by PayPal and you will get a receipt sent to your email address as soon as you have completed the payment.
Thailandresort is located in the beautiful scenic view of the mountains in Hua Hin, Thailand. It only takes 5 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to the center of Hua Hin. To see Thailandresort on a map please click here http://thailandresort.co.th/home/contact-us/